Nagarjuna’s passion for bikes and cars is quite well known. Apart from acting in films, he has been part of several business ventures over the past ten years. One among them is a super bike racing team known as Mahi Racing Team India Kawasaki. Nagarjuna is one of the co-owners of the team along with Indian cricket team captain Dhoni and Nandish Domlur. The team was officially launched in November last year and it has been doing quite well since then. Recently, his team won a major race which was held in Phillip Island, Australia. Nagarjuna was reportedly quite thrilled to know that one of the drivers in his team came first and he has decided to head to Spain in April to cheer for his team in the next race.
Currently, Nagarjuna is busy shooting in Hyderabad for his upcoming film Bhai. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film. Another film titled Greekuveerudu, which has been directed by Dasarath, is going to release on April 19.
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
Articles that might interest you