Meanwhile, he kick-started his new film under the direction of anchor turned director Omkar. This movie is a sequel to last year’s surprise blockbuster Raju Gari Ghadi.
Interacting with media, Nag clarified that he is doing a full-length role in this movie. Being produced by PVP productions this movie will have its regular shooting from next month.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you