Naga Chaitanya’s recently released romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has been declared a super hit. The film is already running towards the break even mark in almost all the centres.
In his latest interview post the film’s success, RRVC’s director Kalyan Krishna said that Nagarjuna’s confidence in the script and valuable suggestions have made all the difference for the movie.
Kalyan further said that both Nagarjuna and Chay are very much similar in their energy levels and that they both are very receptive and professional. He further said that Chay is a gem to work with.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you