Naga Chaitanya’s recently released romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has been declared a super hit. The film is already running towards the break even mark in almost all the centres.
In his latest interview post the film’s success, RRVC’s director Kalyan Krishna said that Nagarjuna’s confidence in the script and valuable suggestions have made all the difference for the movie.
Kalyan further said that both Nagarjuna and Chay are very much similar in their energy levels and that they both are very receptive and professional. He further said that Chay is a gem to work with.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel