Naga Chaitanya’s recently released romantic family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, has been declared a super hit. The film is already running towards the break even mark in almost all the centres.
In his latest interview post the film’s success, RRVC’s director Kalyan Krishna said that Nagarjuna’s confidence in the script and valuable suggestions have made all the difference for the movie.
Kalyan further said that both Nagarjuna and Chay are very much similar in their energy levels and that they both are very receptive and professional. He further said that Chay is a gem to work with.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind