After the much needed success of his last release, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Nani is busy shooting back-to-back for Hanu Raghavapudi’s Jai Balayya and Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s as yet-untitled film. While Jai Balayya is nearing its completion, the Indraganti directorial wrapped up its first schedule last week.
The second schedule of this film will kickstart on January 29 and a major portion of the film’s talkie part will be canned. The film is said to be a romantic thriller in the backdrop of a murder mystery. Surabhi and Niveda Pramod will be seen romancing Nani.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you