After the much needed success of his last release, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Nani is busy shooting back-to-back for Hanu Raghavapudi’s Jai Balayya and Indraganti Mohana Krishna’s as yet-untitled film. While Jai Balayya is nearing its completion, the Indraganti directorial wrapped up its first schedule last week.
The second schedule of this film will kickstart on January 29 and a major portion of the film’s talkie part will be canned. The film is said to be a romantic thriller in the backdrop of a murder mystery. Surabhi and Niveda Pramod will be seen romancing Nani.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you