Prasad V Potluri, one of the leading producers in Tollywood, has confirmed that his film with Superstar Mahesh Babu, which was announced on Mahesh’s birthday, is very much on and that the project will be launched next year.
Speaking at the success meet of his latest release, Karthi’s Kaashmora, the producer said that Mahesh’s much-awaited movie under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kickstart in June and that the pre-production work is going on at the moment.
Meanwhile, PVP will produce Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Nagarjuna and Ohmkar’s combination, while Mahesh will wrap up AR Murugadoss’ movie and move on to Koratala Siva’s project early next year.
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-03-2017
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
Articles that might interest you