Prasad V Potluri, one of the leading producers in Tollywood, has confirmed that his film with Superstar Mahesh Babu, which was announced on Mahesh’s birthday, is very much on and that the project will be launched next year.
Speaking at the success meet of his latest release, Karthi’s Kaashmora, the producer said that Mahesh’s much-awaited movie under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kickstart in June and that the pre-production work is going on at the moment.
Meanwhile, PVP will produce Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Nagarjuna and Ohmkar’s combination, while Mahesh will wrap up AR Murugadoss’ movie and move on to Koratala Siva’s project early next year.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi