Prasad V Potluri, one of the leading producers in Tollywood, has confirmed that his film with Superstar Mahesh Babu, which was announced on Mahesh’s birthday, is very much on and that the project will be launched next year.
Speaking at the success meet of his latest release, Karthi’s Kaashmora, the producer said that Mahesh’s much-awaited movie under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will kickstart in June and that the pre-production work is going on at the moment.
Meanwhile, PVP will produce Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Nagarjuna and Ohmkar’s combination, while Mahesh will wrap up AR Murugadoss’ movie and move on to Koratala Siva’s project early next year.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you