We have earlier reported that the film shootings have taken a hit, when the technicians from the 24 crafts of film making called for a strike. Now the latest casualty of this strike is NTR-Puri film that was supposed to move to Goa on 18th, and start its shoot from 20th.
According to the latest update, this shoot is likely to be canceled. The fate of further shootings shall be decided in the meeting between both the parties set to take place next week.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?