Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The movie’s talkie part will be wrapped up by April and the unit will then go abroad to shoot a few songs. With this, the movie’s shoot will come to an end. The film is being readied for a release in Summer 2014
Naga Chaitanya and Puja Hegde will be seen as the lead actors in this romantic entertainer. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Akkineni Nagarjuna is producing the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Naga Chaitanya has a busy summer ahead, as ‘Manam’ and ‘Autonagar Surya’ will release in the same time.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you