Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The movie’s talkie part will be wrapped up by April and the unit will then go abroad to shoot a few songs. With this, the movie’s shoot will come to an end. The film is being readied for a release in Summer 2014
Naga Chaitanya and Puja Hegde will be seen as the lead actors in this romantic entertainer. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Akkineni Nagarjuna is producing the movie on Annapurna Studios banner.
Naga Chaitanya has a busy summer ahead, as ‘Manam’ and ‘Autonagar Surya’ will release in the same time.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race