Hero Ram and Rakul Preet Singh are busy filming some key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Hyderabad currently. Already, the first schedule has been completed and the second schedule in underway.
Some key scenes involving Ram and Vennela Kishore are being shot now at the airport. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead. Thaman SS is going to compose the music.
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
- Shruthi Haasan out of Sangamitra
Articles that might interest you