Hero Ram and Rakul Preet Singh are busy filming some key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Hyderabad currently. Already, the first schedule has been completed and the second schedule in underway.
Some key scenes involving Ram and Vennela Kishore are being shot now at the airport. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead. Thaman SS is going to compose the music.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon