Hero Ram and Rakul Preet Singh are busy filming some key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Hyderabad currently. Already, the first schedule has been completed and the second schedule in underway.
Some key scenes involving Ram and Vennela Kishore are being shot now at the airport. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead. Thaman SS is going to compose the music.
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon
- Thaman Is Working Overtime For Bhaagamathie
- High-end computer graphics in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Savyasachi Is An Intelligent Film: Madhavan
- Suriya’s Director To Team Up With Siva Karthikeyan