“Nenu trend ni follow avvanu, set chesthanu” – One doesn’t need much introduction about this famous punch dialogue uttered by Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in Gabbar Singh. Looks like the Powerstar is now putting his words into action for Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
We had already reported that the worldwide theatrical rights of Sardaar Gabbar Singh were bought by the leading production and distribution house, Eros International, for a staggering price. The film is slated to release on April 8.
Eros then sold off the region wise rights to local distributors in all the areas except Nizam. However, popular distribution house Indra Films grabbed the Nizam rights for a whopping 20 crore deal. This is the second record offer ever for a Telugu film in Nizam, after Baahubali’s 25 crore deal.
Currently, Sardaar’s team is canning a song featuring Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal in several picturesque locales of Kerala. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is being directed by Bobby and Pawan is co-producing the film along with his close friend Sharrath Marar.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you