“Nenu trend ni follow avvanu, set chesthanu” – One doesn’t need much introduction about this famous punch dialogue uttered by Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in Gabbar Singh. Looks like the Powerstar is now putting his words into action for Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
We had already reported that the worldwide theatrical rights of Sardaar Gabbar Singh were bought by the leading production and distribution house, Eros International, for a staggering price. The film is slated to release on April 8.
Eros then sold off the region wise rights to local distributors in all the areas except Nizam. However, popular distribution house Indra Films grabbed the Nizam rights for a whopping 20 crore deal. This is the second record offer ever for a Telugu film in Nizam, after Baahubali’s 25 crore deal.
Currently, Sardaar’s team is canning a song featuring Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal in several picturesque locales of Kerala. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is being directed by Bobby and Pawan is co-producing the film along with his close friend Sharrath Marar.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!