Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who recently finished Katamrayudu is all set to join hands with ace director Trivikram for his next. This film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start from early next month.
Now, the interesting news is that Pawan has signed yet another project under Kandirega fame Santhosh Srinivas’s direction. Sources reveal that this is also a remake project and will be bankrolled by Mythri movie makers. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s upcoming flick, Katamarayudu is gearing up for a grand release on March 24th.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you