Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who recently finished Katamrayudu is all set to join hands with ace director Trivikram for his next. This film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start from early next month.
Now, the interesting news is that Pawan has signed yet another project under Kandirega fame Santhosh Srinivas’s direction. Sources reveal that this is also a remake project and will be bankrolled by Mythri movie makers. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s upcoming flick, Katamarayudu is gearing up for a grand release on March 24th.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you