Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, who recently finished Katamrayudu is all set to join hands with ace director Trivikram for his next. This film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start from early next month.
Now, the interesting news is that Pawan has signed yet another project under Kandirega fame Santhosh Srinivas’s direction. Sources reveal that this is also a remake project and will be bankrolled by Mythri movie makers. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Meanwhile, Pawan’s upcoming flick, Katamarayudu is gearing up for a grand release on March 24th.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you