If the latest buzz is to be believed, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan may once again turn director for his film with Dasari Narayana Rao. After the debacle of ‘Johnny’, Pawan did not direct a film again even though he expressed his desire to direct movies on many occasions. In the past, he even launched the ambitious ‘Satyagrahi’, which never saw the light of the day.
Pawan Kalyan has decent experience in filmmaking and actively involves in all stages of a film’s production. He has also been overseeing the scripting of ‘Gabbar singh 2’ for quite some time. Now that the film is ready to go on floors, the much discussed Pawan-Dasari film may take place once Pawan finishes ‘Gabbar Singh 2’.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film