If the latest buzz is to be believed, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan may once again turn director for his film with Dasari Narayana Rao. After the debacle of ‘Johnny’, Pawan did not direct a film again even though he expressed his desire to direct movies on many occasions. In the past, he even launched the ambitious ‘Satyagrahi’, which never saw the light of the day.
Pawan Kalyan has decent experience in filmmaking and actively involves in all stages of a film’s production. He has also been overseeing the scripting of ‘Gabbar singh 2’ for quite some time. Now that the film is ready to go on floors, the much discussed Pawan-Dasari film may take place once Pawan finishes ‘Gabbar Singh 2’.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you