Remakes are a part and parcel of Indian cinema. Yearly, a number of movies get remade in many languages, and especially Bollywood film makers have always shown interested in remaking south films. Joining that elite list is none other than the surprise hit of 2013, Pizza.
Now this suspense thriller is being remade into Hindi. Interesting factor is that the film will be made by Akshay Akkineni, son of famous editor Srekar Prasad.
Akshay Oberoi and Parvathy Omanakuttan play the leading roles in the film. Shooing has already been completed and the first look will be revealed by April end.
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Akhil gives all credit to his parents