Popular comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu is deeply upset with one of the organisers of a noted Telugu Association in the US and took to Twitter to reveal his bitter experience. Sampoo revealed that he and his team members were humiliated by the said organizer, who allegedly used unparliamentary language.
Sampoo further alleged that the organiser even spread the copy of his passport on the internet, following which the actor alleged threat to his life’s security. Sampoo went on to say that he and his team have decided not to attend association’s event in the US this year and requested the organizers to treat them like artistes and not like “beggars or prostitutes.”
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks