The movie is being simultaneously made in Kannada as well. Latest update reveals that movie has wrapped up its filming and is currently in its post production work.
Prakash Raj is himself producing this village drama. Maestro Ilayaraja, who earlier worked for Ulavacharu Biryani, has composed the tunes for this movie too. If everything goes as planned, this movie will hit the screens in early summer 2016.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls