The movie is being simultaneously made in Kannada as well. Latest update reveals that movie has wrapped up its filming and is currently in its post production work.
Prakash Raj is himself producing this village drama. Maestro Ilayaraja, who earlier worked for Ulavacharu Biryani, has composed the tunes for this movie too. If everything goes as planned, this movie will hit the screens in early summer 2016.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you