From the past couple of days, there have been several rumours doing the rounds in the film circles that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next film in Dolly’s direction may be shelved as the director was not impressed with the film’s script and sought changes much against Pawan’s wish.
The rumours were rampant that Pawan may soon move on to Trivikram’s project, discarding Dolly’s film entirely. However, the film’s producer and Pawan’s close friend Sharrat Marar refuted these rumours and clarified that the Pawan-Dolly film is very much on and that the pre-production is going great guns.
Sharrat Marar also said that the film will go on floors soon. Anup Rubens will be scoring the tunes for this project.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you