With the flash IT raids just a day prior to the film’s release, the makers of Puli could not arrange the last minute finances to get lab clearances, leading to the cancellation of Puli’s premieres and early morning shows allover the world. Most plexes are yet to be issued the KDMs.
Currently, a final round of discussions are going on at Gemini Labs in Chennai, with the film’s star, Vijay, himself talking to the concerned parties to facilitate a smooth release of noon shows. Meanwhile, there have been a wide range of intense protests by fans in several areas across Tamil Nadu against the authorities for this last minute glitch.
Directed by Chimbudevan, Puli also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Sudeep in prominent roles. The film will get the biggest ever release in Vijay’s career and it is expected to register phenomenal opening day numbers.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you