For the past 15 years, versatile director Puri Jagannadh has been a favorite director to many of his fans. He faced several tough times during the early days of his career and struggled hard to reach the position of a top league director.Interestingly, this maverick director has now teamed up with Sakshi News Paper and TV channel, and announced a talent hunt for young directors to bring them into limelight.
As a part of this talent hunt, the aspiring filmmakers will be narrated 10 stories in 10 days by Jagan himself, and the contestant will have to develop those stories, write dialogues and shoot short films within 10 minutes duration.
More details on the contest will be available soon in Sakshi News Paper and TV channel.Needless to say, this contest will give a ray of hope to many aspiring directors. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser