Ace director S.S.Rajamouli is quite satisfied with the film ‘Anthaku Mundhu Aa Tarvatha’. Rajamouli watched the film along with his family and he praised the film through his Twitter account.
“Went to Anthaku Mundu Aaa Tharvatha with low expectations, but enjoyed it. Very good performances from everyone esp Rao Ramesh, Rohini,Avasarala Sreenivas and my good friend Venkat. New girl esha is impressive. Sumanth Ashwin handled matured scenes well. All the best to the whole team”, he tweeted.
The movie has been directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti and Damodar Prasad produced it on Ranjith Movies banner. The film has received good acclaim. Sumanth Ashwin and Eesha essayed the lead roles in the movie.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you