Ace film-maker S.S.Rajamouli is making all possible efforts to make Baahubali a visual wonder on the silver screen. This big budgeted extravaganza is fast completing its post production works and it is expected to hit the screens this summer.
As per the latest update, Rajamouli has reached Seoul and is busy holding discussions with the Korean VFX teams. The VFX supervisor for Baahubali, Srinivas Mohan has also accompanied Rajamouli for these crucial discussions.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you