Ace film-maker S.S.Rajamouli is making all possible efforts to make Baahubali a visual wonder on the silver screen. This big budgeted extravaganza is fast completing its post production works and it is expected to hit the screens this summer.
As per the latest update, Rajamouli has reached Seoul and is busy holding discussions with the Korean VFX teams. The VFX supervisor for Baahubali, Srinivas Mohan has also accompanied Rajamouli for these crucial discussions.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you