Ace film-maker S.S.Rajamouli is making all possible efforts to make Baahubali a visual wonder on the silver screen. This big budgeted extravaganza is fast completing its post production works and it is expected to hit the screens this summer.
As per the latest update, Rajamouli has reached Seoul and is busy holding discussions with the Korean VFX teams. The VFX supervisor for Baahubali, Srinivas Mohan has also accompanied Rajamouli for these crucial discussions.
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop