It is a known fact that S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of Baahubali. Already, 40% of the film has been shot and now the entire team is busy in the various pre-production activities of part two.
Rajamouli has narrated the script to his core team and work has begun on this magnum opus. Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by October end and Rajamouli is making sure that he wraps it up in no time and release the film by mid 2016.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you