Superstar Rajinikanth is going to say bye to Hyderabad today, after completing today’s shooting of ‘Lingaa’. This film is being shot near Radisson Hotel in Hyderabad and Anushka is going to be in the shooting.
After today’s schedule, the movie unit will take a short break and then head to Chennai, where shooting will start again. Rajinikanth will be seen in a dual role in this movie and one of the roles is said to be that of a thief.
K. S. Ravikumar is the director of this movie and A. R. Rahman is the music director. R. Venkatesh is producing the film.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch