Mega Power star Ram Charan, is currently enjoying the huge success of his latest release ‘Govindhudu Andharivadele’. According to the latest news, the actor has decided to take a two month long break before starting his next project. Sources say that Charan, who continuously worked for GAV is enjoying his holidays in foreign counties and will only announce his next project once he is back.
The actor has already given green signal for Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan’s script and it is also rumored that he will working on a film to be made by a big director. However, we have to wait for few more days to get an official confirmation on his next project.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you