Mega Power Star Ram Charan has always been a lover of animals. He is very fond of pets and he takes good care of them. With a recent gesture, the young hero once again stole the hearts of animal lovers.
Yesterday, a huge rat snake made its way into Charan’s house. Normally, most people tend to kill a snake when they see it, irrespective of whether it is poisonous or not. But Charan asked his staff to handover the snake to ‘Friends of Snakes’ society, so that the snake could be returned safely to the forest.
Charan is currently busy with ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’, which is expected to release in October 2015.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you