Exactly a year ago, Ram Charan floated his own production house, Konidela Productions, with his dad Megastar Chiranjeevi performing the puja. The Mega Powerstar went on to produce his maiden film, Khaidi No.150, which released as a Sankranthi treat in January and stood as Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali 1.
And now, Konidela Productions is gearing up for its second project, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This highly-anticipated historical biopic will be Chiru’s 151st project and Charan is leaving no stone unturned to give his Dad yet another memorable blockbuster.
To be directed by Surender Reddy, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will go on floors in August.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you