Exactly a year ago, Ram Charan floated his own production house, Konidela Productions, with his dad Megastar Chiranjeevi performing the puja. The Mega Powerstar went on to produce his maiden film, Khaidi No.150, which released as a Sankranthi treat in January and stood as Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali 1.
And now, Konidela Productions is gearing up for its second project, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This highly-anticipated historical biopic will be Chiru’s 151st project and Charan is leaving no stone unturned to give his Dad yet another memorable blockbuster.
To be directed by Surender Reddy, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will go on floors in August.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign