IIFA Awards which commenced in 2000 have been limited to only Bollywood till now. Now, for the first time, the organizers are bringing this joyful event to the South as a common platform for Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam film industries.
Apparently, this event was supposed to be launched last month at Hyderabad, but was postponed to further dates as a result of disastrous floods in Chennai. As per the latest updates, IIFA has planned to organize this event on the 24th and 25th of January.
Several stars will be performing during this event but the main attraction will be of Ram Charan who will be performing live for the very first time in his career. Ram Charan will be grooving to some of his dad’s hit numbers from the past.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you