Ram’s forthcoming film in Kishore Tirumala’s direction is making brisk progress. The film was recently shot in Vizag and the team is going to shoot in the city for few more days, which will wrap up nearly 50% of the shoot.
Interestingly, the team will head next to Coorg for a major schedule and buzz is that a huge chunk of the film is going to be shot in the scenic locales in Coorg, Karnataka. This will be the first time in recent years that a Telugu film will be shot in the hills of Coorg. The shoot in Coorg is expected to begin in August.
The film has Megha Akash and Anupama Parameshwaran in lead roles, alongside Ram. DSP is scoring the music and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a