Ram’s forthcoming film in Kishore Tirumala’s direction is making brisk progress. The film was recently shot in Vizag and the team is going to shoot in the city for few more days, which will wrap up nearly 50% of the shoot.
Interestingly, the team will head next to Coorg for a major schedule and buzz is that a huge chunk of the film is going to be shot in the scenic locales in Coorg, Karnataka. This will be the first time in recent years that a Telugu film will be shot in the hills of Coorg. The shoot in Coorg is expected to begin in August.
The film has Megha Akash and Anupama Parameshwaran in lead roles, alongside Ram. DSP is scoring the music and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you