Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati acted along with Tamil superstar Ajith in the film ‘Arrambam’. The movie is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Aata Arambham’ and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana Daggubati has completed dubbing for the movie.
Arya, Nayanathara and Tapsee are the other lead actors in the film. Vishnuvardhan has directed this big budget film and G.Sreenu Babu is releasing this movie in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 6th. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
The movie did solid business in Tamil Nadu and the team is expecting a similar reception in Andhra Pradesh.
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s last schedule in Amalapuram
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans