Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati acted along with Tamil superstar Ajith in the film ‘Arrambam’. The movie is being dubbed into Telugu as ‘Aata Arambham’ and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana Daggubati has completed dubbing for the movie.
Arya, Nayanathara and Tapsee are the other lead actors in the film. Vishnuvardhan has directed this big budget film and G.Sreenu Babu is releasing this movie in Andhra Pradesh. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 6th. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
The movie did solid business in Tamil Nadu and the team is expecting a similar reception in Andhra Pradesh.
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
- Suspense element for Nithin’s role in LIE
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
Articles that might interest you