Rana himself broke the news on his Twitter handle a short while ago. Kajal Aggarwal, who earlier worked with Teja in Lakshmi Kalyanam will be playing the female lead.
She has already met Teja and is working on the look of her film currently. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
My next film goes on floors this week. Look test completed. Director Teja and @MsKajaIAggarwaI !! More details soon!!
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) 9 May 2016
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date