Actor Rana’s next film will be a period drama and it will also star Regina Cassandra as the female lead. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual film will be directed by Satyasiva and the film will have its regular shooting from the 20th of August.
Titled 1945, this film will be based on real-life incidents that took place seven decades ago. Both Rana and Regina will be seen in various getups throughout the film. The Tamil version has been titled Madai Thirandu. More details about the film will be revealed shortly.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans