Actor Rana’s next film will be a period drama and it will also star Regina Cassandra as the female lead. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual film will be directed by Satyasiva and the film will have its regular shooting from the 20th of August.
Titled 1945, this film will be based on real-life incidents that took place seven decades ago. Both Rana and Regina will be seen in various getups throughout the film. The Tamil version has been titled Madai Thirandu. More details about the film will be revealed shortly.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon