Ram Charan’s birthday was celebrated on a huge scale all over. The fans in Hyderabad got together and donated blood to the Chiranjeevi Charitable trust in a big way.
Allu Aravind was the chief guest for this event and speaking about Charan, he said that the star hero has come a long way in his career and his performance in Rangasthalam will be an eye-opener for everyone.
He also added that Rangasthalam is Charan’s best film to date and will be a turning point in his career. Charan’s last film, Dhruva was produced by Allu Aravind which became a runaway hit at the box office.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock