It is a known fact that ace cinematographer, Ratnavelu handled the camera department of Shankar’s magnum opus Robot and won a lot of praise for the film. But from the past few weeks, several reports revealed that he had backed out of its sequel citing date problems.
Reacting to those reports, Ratnavelu revealed that as he had already committed and started working on Mahesh’s Brahmotsavam, he decided to give the Shankar film a miss. The talented technician also added that as he takes only one project at a time and Robot 2 was clashing with his Telugu film, he decided to opt out.
Shooting of Brahmotsavam is currently on and will release during summer 2016. Meanwhile, Ratnavelu’s other project, Kumari 21 F is up for a massive release tomorrow.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you