Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has completed dubbing for the upcoming flick ‘Daruvu’. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive CGI work is involved for the film. The socio fantasy entertainer has scenes of Yamalokam which involve a lot of special effects.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Tamil star Prabhu is playing the role of Yamadharma Raja. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer of this movie and Shiva is the director. Daruvu is being readied for a May 4th launch.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja