Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has completed dubbing for the upcoming flick ‘Daruvu’. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive CGI work is involved for the film. The socio fantasy entertainer has scenes of Yamalokam which involve a lot of special effects.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Tamil star Prabhu is playing the role of Yamadharma Raja. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer of this movie and Shiva is the director. Daruvu is being readied for a May 4th launch.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India