Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s masala entertainer ‘Balupu’ is nearing completion. The movie is currently being filmed in and around Hyderabad. As per the latest reports being heard, Ravi Teja’s characterization in the film is going to be highly energetic and entertaining. Ravi Teja is known for his incredible energy levels and director Gopi Chand Malineni has utilised that for his film.
“You will see the good old Ravi Teja in this movie” says a source who has seen some footage. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the female leads in the film. Shruti Haasan, in particular, is expected to provide a visual treat for the masses with this movie.
Prasad V Potluri is the producer of this film and Thaman is scoring the music. ‘Balupu’ will hit the screens in June.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date