The principal shooting of Prabhas, Tamannaah and Deeksha Seth starrer Rebel has reached the final stage. A song is currently being shot in Annapurna Seven Acres studio in Hyderabad. With this, the entire shooting of the film will be completed. Choreographer turned director Raghava Lawrence is directing the film and Bhagawan and Pulla Rao are jointly producing the film. Krishnam Raju is playing an important role in this action entertainer. The film’s production has been delayed by a long time and the buzz is that Prabhas had recently asked Lawrence to wrap up the shooting quickly so that he can move on to his other projects. Lawrence is also composing the music for the film. The audio is expected to be launched in the final week of August and the film is being planned for release in mid-September.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser