The principal shooting of Prabhas, Tamannaah and Deeksha Seth starrer Rebel has reached the final stage. A song is currently being shot in Annapurna Seven Acres studio in Hyderabad. With this, the entire shooting of the film will be completed. Choreographer turned director Raghava Lawrence is directing the film and Bhagawan and Pulla Rao are jointly producing the film. Krishnam Raju is playing an important role in this action entertainer. The film’s production has been delayed by a long time and the buzz is that Prabhas had recently asked Lawrence to wrap up the shooting quickly so that he can move on to his other projects. Lawrence is also composing the music for the film. The audio is expected to be launched in the final week of August and the film is being planned for release in mid-September.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you