Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was today convicted in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case. A lower court in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, found Salman guilty of killing 2 blackbucks on October 2, 1998, when the actor went to shoot for the movie Hum Saath Saath Hain.
Salman has been convicted under Section 51 of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, which carries a maximum punishment of 6 years and minimum 1-year jail term. The quantum of sentence will be pronounced soon. The court, however, acquitted Salman’s co-stars in the movie Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date