123telugu had earlier reported that star heroine Samantha will finally be launching her favorite project, the official remake of acclaimed Kannada thriller U-Turn. This film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and produced by Pavan Kumar, who had directed the original version.
Now, Pavan Kumar has confirmed that both the versions will go on floors from January. Incidentally, both the remakes will be directed by a debutant named Pawan Kumar. U-Turn had Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath as the main lead. The film is a riveting murder mystery and the leading lady’s role has immense scope for performance.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project