Dandupalyam, the Kannada movie which released in Telugu as well went on to become a decent hit. The sequel of the film is currently under way and the makers have now roped in the beautiful Sanjana Garlani for an important role.
Unlike her glamorous avatars, Snajana will go de-glam and has also put on five kgs for her role. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed