The Supreme Court granted some relief to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt today, after it gave him four more weeks to surrender. The actor was granted this relief on humanitarian grounds. Sanjay Dutt sought a 6 month time period to surrender, but the Supreme Court rejected his plea.
The four month extension will help Sanjay Dutt in completing some of his most pressing assignments, one of which is Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer’ / ‘Thoofan’. Shooting of this film is nearly complete and Sanjay Dutt has a key role in the film. Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this project and Priyanka Chopra is the heroine.
Sanjay Dutt has a few other projects riding on him, with an estimated investment figure touching Rs 300 Crores.
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
Articles that might interest you