Kerala seems to churn out beautiful ladies one after the other and joining the bandwagon is Arthana. Leading lady of the upcoming movie Seetamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu, although not new to the camera she says that she feels like a newbie every time she faces the camera .
A Kerala native, she bagged her first Telugu film via Facebook. She was noticed on the Social platform by someone and was then contacted by the makers of the film. Seetamma will be her first film followed by a Malayalam film with Gokul Suresh as her co star.
On acting with Raj Tharun “he is a gentleman” she says. Currently pursuing her graduation in mass com and journalism, Arthana wishes to study and balance her career.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani