Sharwanand’s ongoing family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi, has wrapped up its first schedule yesterday. The first schedule began on September 14th and the unit shot in the picturesque locales of Konaseema. The unit is now gearing up for the second schedule, which will commence soon.
Sathamanam Bhavathi is being directed by writer turned director Satish Vegesna and produced by Dil Raju. Premam beauty Anupama Parameswaran is playing the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes.
Sathamanam Bhavathi will showcase poignant family relationships. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play important roles in this movie.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you