Sharwanand’s ongoing family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi, has wrapped up its first schedule yesterday. The first schedule began on September 14th and the unit shot in the picturesque locales of Konaseema. The unit is now gearing up for the second schedule, which will commence soon.
Sathamanam Bhavathi is being directed by writer turned director Satish Vegesna and produced by Dil Raju. Premam beauty Anupama Parameswaran is playing the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes.
Sathamanam Bhavathi will showcase poignant family relationships. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play important roles in this movie.
- Saamy²’s motion poster sets a national record
- First look of Manchu Lakshmi’s next gets a date
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1
- Prabhas bets big on Prabhas20’s script