Shraddha Das is on cloud nine after one of her longtime dreams came true, thanks to her upcoming Bengali film. She’ll soon be seen in a film titled ‘Royal Bengal Tiger’, in which she has been paired up with Bengali superstar Jeet. She’s currently in Kolkata to promote the film and finally, she ended up meeting Sourav Ganguly.
Incidentally, Sourav Ganguly hosts a TV show named ‘Dadagiri’ and the entire team of ‘Royal Bengal Tiger’ went to the sets of that show to participate in the quiz contest. Shraddha Das was so thrilled after meeting Sourav Ganguly that she tweeted saying, “Dream comes true ! On my most fav cricketer Saurav ganguly’s show Dadagiri for ‘The royal bengal tiger’ promotions!” This film is slated for release on January 31 and it’s expected to make a big splash because of the big names involved.
On the other hand, Shraddha Das will soon be seen in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey in which she has played an extremely glamorous role. She’s said to be the main villain in the film and it also stars Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher in lead roles. The film will hit the screens in February.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you