In her career spanning 16 years, Shriya Saran has worked in as many as 70 films, and going by her recent choices, it doesn’t look like she’s slowing down anytime soon. The actress will soon be seen in “Paisa Vasool’, and another film in which she’s paired with Nara Rohit and Sudheer Babu.
Interestingly, the actress has plans to co-write a musical for stage, focusing on dance. It’s well-known that Shriya Saran is a trained dancer and she learnt Kathak for several years. “If not for acting, I would probably have been a dance instructor,” Shriya said in a recent interview, adding, “While shooting Gautamiputra Satakarni, I used to practise Kathak for an hour everyday. I really like the way I look in the film.”
Shriya hasn’t revealed, yet, when she plans to perform this musical that she wants to write. For the time being, her focus is on her acting career. Paisa Vasool is slated for release on September 1.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo