We have already reported that Allu Sirish’s next project will be helmed by young filmmaker VI Anand. The movie will go on floors in November. This film is going to be as sci-fi thriller with ample doses of romance.
According to the latest reports, time travel concept will be prominently featured in this as yet-untitled film. However, this film won’t be a mind bender but would rather offer a different experience for the audiences, assures the film’s director.
In summer this year, the time travel concept was dealt in detail in Suriya-Vikram Kumar’s 24 and hence Telugu audiences are accustomed with the milieu.
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
Articles that might interest you