Tamil star ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s Inkokkadu may get a slightly delayed release, if the reports that are coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed. Earlier, Inkokkadu was supposed to hit the screens on September 1st along with its Tamil version, Iru Mugan.
September 8th is now being discussed as the release date of Inkokkadu. The film’s vfx work is taking longer time than expected and this is said to be the reason behind the delay in the release. Inkokkadu is a high budget thriller in which Vikram will be seen as a RAW officer and a transgender villain.
Anand Shankar is the director of Inkokkadu. Nayanthara and Nitya Menen will be seen as the film’s leading ladies.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
Articles that might interest you