Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ was released yesterday to a thumping response from fans. The film is registering decent collections all over the world and especially in the US. However, the film faced a minor setback in Tamil Nadu’s Kanchipuram on its release day.
A large group of protesters belonging to the Tamilaga Valvurimai Katchi halted the film’s screening at a local theater. The political outfit has been carrying out intense protests against the Seshachalam encounters by the AP Police at the behest of AP Government. Yesterday,the protesters barged into the theater playing ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, tore off the banners and flexies and even threatened the theater owner with dire consequences if he continued with the screening of the film.
Following the attack, the theater stopped the projection and there is no information about when the screening will resume. It is highly unfortunate to see films falling prey to political interests.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release