It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has received an U/A certificate from the censor board and is set for a massive this Sankranthi. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the run of the film has been locked to two hours twenty three minutes.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. Kalyan is the director of this film which is produced by Nagarjuna on his home banner Annapurna Studios.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections