Superstar Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss are currently busy wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule of their ongoing action thriller. On March 11th, the movie’s unit will begin the next schedule in Chennai.
Now, the latest update is that the makers are planning to shoot the movie in the exotic Southeast Asian country of Vietnam from the 22nd of this month. The movie’s shooting is almost completed with only a 30 odd days of shoot remaining.
Nearly 100 crores have been pumped into this visual extravaganza by producers Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to hit the screens in June.
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
Articles that might interest you