Superstar Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss are currently busy wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule of their ongoing action thriller. On March 11th, the movie’s unit will begin the next schedule in Chennai.
Now, the latest update is that the makers are planning to shoot the movie in the exotic Southeast Asian country of Vietnam from the 22nd of this month. The movie’s shooting is almost completed with only a 30 odd days of shoot remaining.
Nearly 100 crores have been pumped into this visual extravaganza by producers Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to hit the screens in June.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you