Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, is taking box office by storm with superb collections in all the areas of release. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the movie features Shurti Haasan as the female lead.
As per the latest US trade reports, the collections of the movie surpassed the 2 Million mark after the first week end. With this, Srimanthudu has crossed the lifetime collections of Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi and it now holds the second spot in the list of top grossing Tollywood movies in Overseas. Baahubali, which released last month, is still in the first place. Trade analysts believe that Srimanthudu might collect a share more than 3 Million dollars in its long run.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor