Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu, which released last Friday, is taking box office by storm with superb collections in all the areas of release. Directed by Koratala Shiva, the movie features Shurti Haasan as the female lead.
As per the latest US trade reports, the collections of the movie surpassed the 2 Million mark after the first week end. With this, Srimanthudu has crossed the lifetime collections of Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredi and it now holds the second spot in the list of top grossing Tollywood movies in Overseas. Baahubali, which released last month, is still in the first place. Trade analysts believe that Srimanthudu might collect a share more than 3 Million dollars in its long run.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you